When ordering services from Blix Solutions AS, you provide us with information about yourself; name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and potential other physical addresses you are managing – like your cabin etc (“hytta”). We also collect information from e-mails you are sending us. We may also sometimes receive information about you from partners and companies we cooperate with, in addition to public records. These partners are typically accounting services, dark fiber vendors, housing associations etc.
We store your data digitally in our own data center, and in the rare occasion we are storing your data physically, we do so in locked rooms where only employees of Blix Solutions have access (and cleaning personell from a partner).
So what do we do with the information we have on you? Firstly we process your information to deliver our services – mainly high speed Internet access, but in some cases also technical goods and other services. In addition, we may contact you regarding magament of your customer account. We may also contact you with special offers or campaigns that are directly relevant to the services you have from us. If you do not want to receive these offers, opt out here.
Phone: (+47) 21 555 666
Post address: Blix Solutions AS, Lindeberg næringsvei 26, 1067 Oslo, NORWAY
What are your data protection rights?
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Blix Solutions AS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Blix Solutions AS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Blix Solutions AS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Blix Solutions AS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Blix Solutions AS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Blix Solutions AS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Blix Solutions AS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Blix Solutions AS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Norwegian Data Protection Agency:
Address: Datatilsynet, PO Box 458 Sentrum, 0105 Oslo, NORWAY